Nifaro Park Type 3 Bedroom

Tower : Mahoni

Floor : 16

Condition : Fully Furnished

View : City

Additional Info :

This apartment promotes green living concept whereby its 70% area is a green area with city landscape, while the other 30% is a commercial area (hotel, office, apartment, and other commercial area).With only 10 minutes to Pancoran and 15 minutes to Semanggi, Nifarro Park ensures easiness for its tenant to do daily activity. You can easily going to shopping centre (Carrefour, Plaza Kalibata), Asri Hospital, and Pasar Minggu Baru KRL Station.

Best Apartment For small family and businessman who working around South Jakarta.

Location :

Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu, RT.1/RW.1, Pejaten Tim, Kec. Ps. Minggu, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12510


Facilities :

  • ATM
  • Function Room
  • Gym
  • Swimming Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Playground
  • Cable TV
  • Grocery Store
  • Internet
  • Laundry
  • Security

Property Features

  • Air Conditioner
  • Bed(s)
  • Cooker Hood
  • Desk
  • Internet Acces
  • Kitchen Set
  • Refrigerator
  • Television
  • Water Heater